Reds - Sangiovese Blend

Torre Alle Tolfe Chianti 2020

Where - Tuscany, Italy
What - Sangiovese Blend
Body - Medium
Style - Smashable

80% Sangiovese with the remaining 20% being made up of traditional varietals Cilegiolo, Colorino and Canaiolo this is as authentic as Chianti gets with dusty red fruits and spice and lovely freshness.



Out of Stock