Bubbles — Champagne

Bonnet-Ponson Champagne Cuvée Perpétuelle NV

Where -Montagne de Reims, Champagne
What - Blend
Body - Medium
Style - Contemplate

Made by 6th generation grower Cyril Bonnet in the village of Chamery, he has 10.5 hectares of cettified organic spread out over 4 villages in the Montagne de Reims. Cyril is also a thinker, navigating a warming climate by experimenting with Zero Dosage styles. The Cuvee Perpetuelle is a multi-vintage blend - 60% is from the 2019 vintage, with the other 40% coming from the vin de réserve perpétulle: 2016, 17 and 18. A blend of 40% Pinot Noir, 30% Chardonnay and 30% Meunier – all Premier Cru fruit from parcels in Chamery, Vrigny and Coulommes-la-Montagne. The soils are of calcareous clay, sand and chalk. The wines are aged in stainless steel vats with some used barrels, and go through malo. Then aged in bottle for just under three years.



Out of Stock